|Test Date||Test(s) Offered||Registration Deadline||Deadline for Changes
|August 26||SAT & Subject Tests||July 28||August 15|
|October 7||SAT & Subject Tests||September 8||September 27
|November 4||SAT & Subject Tests||October 5||October 25|
|December 2||SAT & Subject Tests||November 2||November 21|
|March 10, 2018||SAT||February 9, 2018||February 28, 2018|
|May 5, 2018||SAT & Subject Tests||April 6, 2018||April 25, 2018|
|June 2, 2018||SAT & Subject Tests||May 3, 2018||May 23, 2018|
- Additional fees apply if you register late or make changes to your test type, center, or date after registering.
- U.S. deadlines apply to students testing in the United States and U.S. territories.
- U.S. registration materials that are mailed must be postmarked by the U.S. deadlines. The deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, U.S.A.
- On March 10, only the SAT is offered.
- Sunday administrations usually occur the day after each Saturday test date for students who cannot test on Saturday due to religious observance.
- The Language with Listening Tests are offered only in November.
Want to plan ahead?
Check to see when the SAT SUBJECT TESTS are being offered.