|Test Date||Test(s) Offered||Registration Deadline||Deadline for Changes
|October 1||SAT & Subject Tests||September 1||September 20
|November 5||SAT & Subject Tests||October 7||October 25|
|December 3||SAT & Subject Tests||November 3||November 22|
|January 21, 2017||SAT & Subject Tests||December 21||January 10, 2017|
|March 11, 2017||SAT||February 10, 2017||February 28, 2017|
|May 6, 2017||SAT & Subject Tests||April 7, 2017||April 25, 2017|
|June 3, 2017||SAT & Subject Tests||May 9, 2017||May 24, 2017|
- Additional fees apply if you register late or make changes to your test type, center, or date after registering.
- U.S. deadlines apply to students testing in the United States and U.S. territories.
- U.S. registration materials that are mailed must be postmarked by the U.S. deadlines. The deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, U.S.A.
- On March 11, only the SAT is offered.
- Sunday administrations usually occur the day after each Saturday test date for students who cannot test on Saturday due to religious observance.
- The Language with Listening Tests are offered only in November.
Want to plan ahead?
Check to see when the SAT SUBJECT TESTS are being offered.