With these simple 5 easy steps, our students have been able to maximize their tutoring experience!
(1) Form a Plan & Stick to It
- Together we formulate a plan and determine how much and how often tutoring is needed to help achieve your goals. Success is best often achieved when the established plan is followed.
(2) Schedule Regular Appointments
- A steady schedule, where tutoring sessions are regularly set, allows a consistent support system thus allowing you to maximize your potential and reach your goals. It’s always better to pace yourself and be consistent when learning rather than scheduling a session right before your exam in the hopes of cramming for a test. As those who have tried cramming for an exam know, a true understanding of the material makes all the difference.
(3) Set Tutoring as a Priority
- With so much always on our plate and the rigors of daily demands, it’s sometimes easy to just postpone or cancel something to alleviate the load. However, before you cancel a tutoring session, consider the goals you had originally set and determine if it’s in your best interest.
(4) Prepare For Your Tutoring Session
- Before each tutoring session, take a few moments to ensure that you’re set with all your books, assignments, pencils and pens. Thus when your tutor is there, you’re making the most of your time.
(5) Keep in Touch
- As your tutoring progresses, your needs for tutoring may change. Always remember to share any new goals or academic concerns that you may be facing so that your tutoring sessions can reflect your present day needs. If you need to change the frequency or duration of your tutoring sessions, then please let us know as we’re here to ensure your student’s success.